FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Coaching
1. How do I get started?
- It's easy! Send me a message from the contact page and let me know a little bit about you and I will reach out to you to schedule an appointment. I am also always happy to offer a free phone consultation before setting the initial appointment.
2. What if I have never seen a life coach before and I am not really sure of my goals?
- No problem, we will work together and discover what you need to make your personal journey successful for you. Each client is unique and will have different needs, values and goals. Figuring that out is part of the process.
3. What if I am busy or short on time?
- We can work with that. I offer both in person and virtual coaching appointments to make this process accessible for everyone.
4. How is coaching different from therapy?
- While I do have a background in therapy and will use therapy techniques in my work with clients, my coaching methods differ from therapy in that I do not offer DSM diagnostics, the sessions are collaborative with clients and I place a heavy emphasis on personal power, choice, responsibility and accountability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Matchmaking
1. What does it mean to be in the matchmaking database?
- Being in the database means that you are in my "go-to" pool of matches for matchmaking clients. Being in the database doe not a guarantee a match.
2. Is there a monthly fee to remain in the database?
- There is no monthly fee, the one time fee of $100 puts you in the database for as long as you wish.
3. What is the fee to receive matches?
-$125 per match
4. Am I guaranteed success?
-I am sorry that I cannot offer a guarantee for love, but you can be assured that I do my very best to hand select matches for optimal compatibility. The spark is up to you!
5. Do you use photos for matchmaking?
- Although I do take a photo for my records, I do not show clients photos during the matching process. I do however take into account the information provided to me at the interview regarding ideal physical characteristics and try to match accordingly.
6. What information is provided to a matchmaking client if I am a database match?
- If you are a match for client, they will be given your name, age, occupation, marital status, interests and telephone number.
7. What if I start seeing someone and I want to be removed from the database?
- No problem, you can choose to be removed or marked inactive.
8. Who has access to the Matchmaking Database?
- The database is completely confidential and nobody has access other than me!